- Deliver ‘best in class’ local networks and professional advice service.
- Be represented in and representative of all parts of Scotland.
Career Long Professional Learning
- Share knowledge and good practice from home and abroad.
- Provide CLPL and networking opportunities that are high quality, relevant and timely.
- Speak up for school leaders on issues that matter, including.
- National Improvement Framework (including HGIOS 4 & the future of inspection)
- Curriculum development
- Implementation of GIRFEC
- Census, teacher numbers and protection of management time
- Early learning and childcare
- Develop and maintain influential partnerships locally, nationally and internationally.
- Take an evidence based approach to policy development.