SPTC - Engaging Families in Children’s Education
Discounts available for AHDS members either:
10% off for one place or book one place at full price and get 25% off the cost of a second place.
Twilight Sessions, 5pm-8.30pm
24 April 2017 and 15 May 2017 Queen’s Hotel, Dundee.
This open session of the Engaging Families in Children’s Education course has been designed to meet the needs of professionals who want to understand the Why and the How of engaging families by:
- Addressing demands of both HGIOS and the NIF
- Using practical, interactive and reflective approaches
- Providing a leadership development opportunity for Professional Update
- Endorsed by the Scottish College for Educational Leadership (SCEL). First programme on SCEL’s framework to address family engagement.
- This programme continues after the two workshops, with an optional online facilitated meeting for delegates.
Delegates will leave the workshops having:
- Developed a good understanding of the benefits and challenges of engaging families in children’s education.
- Co-constructed approaches to improving engagement with all families.
- Experienced an innovative participatory workshop approach, modelling approaches we recommend when working with families.
- The total price for the 2 sessions and follow up is £295 per delegate. (before discount)
To achieve either of the discounted rates for AHDS members please contact email@example.com or call SPTC on 0131 474 8022.
This is not an AHDS event, we are not involved with any of the admin or organising, please use the contact details above for all questions.