SPTC - Engaging Families in Children’s Education
Discounts available for AHDS members either:
10% off for one place or book one place at full price and get 25% off the cost of a second place.
7th & 23rd March - Edinburgh, £295, 5pm - 9pm
This open session of the Engaging Families in Children’s Education course has been designed to meet the needs of professionals who want to understand the Why and the How of engaging families by:
- Addressing demands of both HGIOS and the NIF
- Using practical, interactive and reflective approaches
- Providing a leadership development opportunity for Professional Update
- Endorsed by the Scottish College for Educational Leadership (SCEL). First programme on SCEL’s framework to address family engagement.
- This programme continues after the two workshops, with an optional online facilitated meeting for delegates.
Delegates will leave the workshops having:
- Developed a good understanding of the benefits and challenges of engaging families in children’s education.
- Co-constructed approaches to improving engagement with all families.
- Experienced an innovative participatory workshop approach, modelling approaches we recommend when working with families.
To achieve either of the discounted rates please complete the form here which will then be forwarded to SPTC who are running these events. All queries need to be sent to firstname.lastname@example.org or call SPTC on 0131 474 8022.
To view details on SPTC website click on this link but book using this form or the email address above to secure discount http://www.sptc.info/edinburgh...
This is not an AHDS event, we are not involved with any of the admin or organising, please use the contact details above for all questions.